Are you interested in an opportunity to grow within a retail company? Do you have 3+ years of experience from Accounting and would like to work in a worldwide company? This is an opportunity to join a function that works for all the company brands and online sales-channels.
We are in an ongoing selection process and encourage you to apply as early as possible!
About the role:
We are assisting our client within the fashion industry to find an accountant to the group. Through this assignment your main duties will include setting requirements toward the business partners when developing new accounting solutions also to ensure quality within the accounting area through guidance of other departments and functions.
In your role it is important that you are a collaborator and a true team player that likes to coach, support, and help others and naturally builds cross-functional networks and relationships. The Accounts Receivable (AR) department is a central department within the group that works closely together with the colleagues in accounting departments around the world. Accounts Receivable is responsible for handling partner billing and also handle the accounts for new business initiatives.
· Create invoices
· Check and book incoming payments
· Manage partner commission
· Manage intercompany transactions
· Account reconciliations
· Communicate and collaborate with internal partners and accounting departments
· Support partners on invoice related queries
· Develop and improve our internal processes and routines
We are looking for:
· Academic degree in Business Administration & Economics (or similar) or equivalent experience within Finance/Accounting
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience within Accounting/Accounts Receivables with good understanding of digital sales, stock accounting and closing processes
· Fluent in English speech and writing
· Proficient knowledge in excel and experience of accounting tools like Dynamic 365 (user level). Minimum 2+ years of working experience of SAP Finance.
· Knowledge of Power BI
· Strong communication skills
As a person you are curious and a fast learner, analytical, a true team player that likes to guide, support and help others and build in cross-functional networks. You have strong communication and problem-solving skills, and is able to customize communication to different needs when involving yourself in discussions with people from different functions.
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org