Our innovative collaborator in Stockholm wants to expand the team with a talented and motivated Process Development Scientist. This is a permanent recruitment and you will get hired directly by the company.
About the role:
- You will work cross functional with aim to initiate, improve and streamline the company’s processes and working methods.
- You will be in charge to develop, establish and scale manufacturing processes so that they can be carried out in an efficient manner in accordance with current regulations and quality requirements.
- You will act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the manufacturing steps.
Who are you?
- As a person you have an entrepreneurial streak, you are structured, independent and can plan and work with many tasks in parallel.
- You have an analytical approach and excellent communication skills
- You speak and write fluently in English.
We think that you have:
- An engineering/master’s degree in biotechnology, chemistry, molecular biology, microbiology or similar.
- At least three years of industrial work experience from a relevant area, perhaps within a quality and/or production environment.
- A strong molecular biology and microbiology background preferably with hands-on experience in processes which involve large scale growth of bacteria, nucleic acids production, extraction and purification.
For a successful candidate, the customer offers a challenging position in an expansive company developing products that makes a difference. You will have a great opportunity for personal development, and to join a high-performing, ambitious and fun team with a strong focus. The company operates in an international environment and is located in the Solna Campus, a very innovative and inspiring environment.
If it sounds interesting, apply below.